Standings:
Zila/Zanonymous: 3
Justin: 1
Tebow: 1
T. Mali: 1
In other sports' related news, I'm pretty bummed out about that Rutgers player who got paralyzed. I think there are links on the Rutgers website where you can send him messages and stuff, which I may or may not do later, but in the end I hope the school does the right thing and takes care of (at least) hospital bills for life.
Week 7 picks:
Bengals over Falcons.
Bears over Redskins.
Eagles over Titans.
Chiefs over Jaguars.
Dolphins over Steelers.
Saints over Browns.
Rams over Buccaneers. RAMS!
49ers over Panthers. Sad situation in Carolina.
Ravens over Bills. Sad situation in Buffalo.
Seahawks over Cardinals.
Broncos over Raiders.
Chargers over Patriots.
Packers over Vikings.
Giants over Cowboys.
BBC pic of the week:

Hello again sports fans...sorry I was away last week getting a testicle re-implanted..
ReplyDeleteBengals
Redskins
Eagles
Chiefs
Steelers
Saints
Bucs
Niners
Ravens
Seahawks
Broncos
Pats
Vikings
Giants