
Sarah and I are hazzing people over on Saturday. Feel free to stop by. Attached is a wonderful flyer I just made. Bring a fishing rod if you would like. I can point you in the direction of a stream.
Other things to tell you. Jean shorts are required. Black denim preferred, unless you can find shorts that have looney tune patches or patches of all of the teams in the NBA. If you fashion shorts out of a starter jacket, I will waive the denim requirement.
Other things that are probably good to tell you. Food will be provided I think, and maybe some beer, but you're better off bringing what you want to drink. I bought a 6 pack of Foster's the other day because I was feeling Australian. That beer is crap. There are 5 bottles of that left, so FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. We don't have parking, but the bar across the street does. You can park there or we can figure out another place for you to park. I will talk to the bar though and let them know people are coming in jean shorts. They may ask for you to park behind the bar. That's fine too.
Oh, the thing starts at 3 and it will go on for a few hours, but I will ask you to leave if you fail my state capitol quiz that will occur spontaneously and frequently. So I'd recommend you all study your state capitols. The state capitol of Pennsylvania is Harrisburg, although I will accept the answer of Aston.
Any questions, plz feel free to email or text me. I will not answer phone calls prior to Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment